Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zack and Zoey




I promised these photos so long ago...I really wonder where the time goes. Well, I am happy to finally share these photos of Zack and Zoey. What adorable babies, with great, relaxed parents. I see the connection between calm parents and calm babies. Deirdre and Alex have their hands full taking care of twins, but they seemed like pros! I guess that is what twins do for you. You know sometimes one has to cry while you tend to the other. You learn that babies will cry, and they will be ok.






Photographing twins is always a challenge because you have two babies and not just one, but I have to say, it is also fun to see how they have their own personalities and unique look. Zack and Zoey kept us on our toes, but as you can see they did well in the spotlight!












2 comments:

  1. Too Cute!!! Great Pics!! Twins...that is so scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. What an absolutely beautiful family! I love the babies. Pure sweetness. I can't even imagine how much work 2 at once is. God bless them! : ) The babies are so sweet. Very lovely images.

    ReplyDelete