Monday, November 8, 2010

I love My Bellies!



This is the time of year I get to connect with my regular clients for family portraits. It is so great to see how the kids have grown. I love this time of year. But, you know I love my bellies, so it was so great to have the chance to work with Angela and Louis for a maternity shoot. They were so fun and open for anything. They wanted to get a few shots with their doggies, Lenny and Gus, as well as some outdoor photos. We had such a great time. And despite the fact that it was so hot, in the first week of November, Angie never complained.





The majority of my clients have pets and I always love to meet them and see their little personalities. For little guys , Lenny and Gus, definitely made their presence known. They were so fun! They wanted to be wherever Angela and Louis were. We had lots of fun getting shots of them giving Angie lots of "love"!


No comments:

Post a Comment