Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Peyton + Brody = Brotherly Love


I got a phone call from one of my old clients, Kat. Kat wanted to let me know she had baby #2 and would like some photos of her latest addition Brody. She also wanted photos of her older son Peyton with Brody. She told me how much Peyton loved his little brother. In my experience, the older sibling don't have a lot of interest in the new siblings, but hey, we would do our best. Well, Peyton really did love his little brother and we had the best shoot. 

Peyton sang to Brody and calmed him if he got sad. Brody would focus on Peyton and would relax when Peyton talked to him. It was absolutely adorable and really made for some beautiful photos. 



2 comments:

  1. Their parents will treasure these photos forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet! Great captures of their little personalities.

    ReplyDelete