Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nina and Rob's pregnancy session


I recently had the chance to shoot a great couple here in San Francisco. They live in a very cool converted warehouse space South of Market. I love San Francisco. Even though I have lived here for more than half of my life, I still find neighborhoods I don't know,a secret spot to shoot photos, or a new restaurant. Their building was super cool. Nina was one of the first to live in the SOMA district, before it was a trendy place to live. The light and architectural details were a lot of fun to work with. I never know what I will get , shooting on location is always exciting. There home was especially great to shoot in and Rob and Nina were so much fun, it didn't even feel like work! I have the best job.










Rob and Nina were a fun couple and I am so glad we did their Pregnancy portraits when we did, she had the baby two weeks early! Congratulations to Nina and Rob, on the birth of their second child, Rex! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your work and the way you use natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You have a blog now! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a TON of fun doing that shoot with you, Keri. I'm so glad that one morning when I looked at myself in the mirror I said "my body looks so odd, and I'm not doing this again, so I better get someone to capture this properly." And then I randomly found you online! Lucky us, these wonderful photos are part of our family life. Thank you Keri!

    ReplyDelete